vendredi 8 juin 2007

To Google: I really don't like the new Google analytic interface

bismillah arahmaan arahiim

I really don't like the new interface. I hope that there won't be the same problems with the next one in a few weeks.

I used to connect from France and i didn't find any problem. but now it's really slowing the connection. Because i connect from Morroco.

Google is a worldwide compagny with aim to become the tomorrows's Microsoft. I can see it as all in your stratégy.

So u should be very carrefull everytime u can with the connection problem in the third world. Just think, for a minute, about the number of high qualified and payed foreigners who live in Morrocco. they are also Google users and very needed customers.

Take care of the thirld world problems please. You'll need us tomorrow. ;-))

Thanks for the great job you're doing. The question is: how will u continue to be so creative when you'll become like Microsoft? What kind of creative management did u imagine for this very next time?

I wouldn't like to avoid u then as i'm been avoiding Microsoft for the very Last 9 years.

May god help u.

Aucun commentaire: