lundi 28 mai 2007

MORROCAN PEOPLE DO NOT ACCEPT SEGREGATIONIST and DISCRIMINATORY LAWS even IN PSEUDO-ISLAMIC COUNTRIES

----------------------


Girls and Guys.

I'm the BROTHER of all this prostitutes you've seeen in the telquel photo. And everywhere else. Each of them is my sister. People in he GCC don't repect my sisters, I despice them. Je les méprise pour ça. I don't care about the way my sisters earn their money. My sisters wouldn't be prostitutes if these Guys weren't FASSIQ. My sister are not Guilty. The GCC population is Guilty. I want my sisters to have law that protects them wherever they go, whatever they do. i'm every morrocn prostitute in this world (be she alive or dead) every single morrocan prostitute's BROTHER. You need to Know this. I don't care if Morrocan Girl are Prostitutes. I respect them because they are my SISTERS.

thanks Houda. What you're doing is as great as what zaynab has done. Don't leave this fight. We need to change the migrants GCC law. A lot of people think that it's impossible. I say no, it's pssible. Because the GCC country are very weak. Cause of the war on terror. They have too much things to work about, they can't afford a new breach (breche, opendoor, etc) in their communication policy. They'll pay to close it. And we'll ask for the changing in the Kafalla's law.

Just keep fighting, this is a communication era not a military one. we can Win. As a morrocan zaouia Moqademm (Dar Dmana, zaouia chadiliya Tayyibiya Mashishiya) , as the highest representative of my zaouia in Paris : i say that we need to give this fight. La3natu llaahi 3alaa Azzaalimine. This is an islamic fight. My zaouia is the Damen of it. This is a morrocan Fight. Ttis is a modern fight. This is a secular fight. Let's protect our migrants. let's help them. Let's be proud of them. No one should even dare molest them or hurt them.

I've been a migrant for the last 15 years. I know what's a migrant life. be it a student or a worker. I'll give my blood for every morrocan migrant in the earth. without any question. I'm A Muslim mujaahid 3ilm. If anyone try to tell that the kafaa's laws are islamic, i'll throw him to hell with my own hands, and i'll throw to the islamic hell all his Taa'ifa. and even his mazhab or his marji3ia.And even his false prophet, his false Coran and his false Allah.

Those who accept the Kafala system aren't muslims, they are MUNAFIQ. Tell it to the world. these guys aren't muslims. they are whatever they can hope to be, BUT NOT MUSLIMS.

THAT'S WHAT PROUD MORROCAN MUSLIM SAY. THE KAFFALA LAWS ARE NON-MODERN NON-SECULAR NON-ISLAMIC UN-JUST LAWS. Hel protect the Morrocan Migrants in The GCC. Morrocan would better go to Israel, there they have honnest laws.

MORROCAN PEOPLE DO NOT ACCEPT SEGREGATIONIST and DISCRIMINATORY LAWS even IN PSEUDO-ISLAMIC COUNTRIES.

Aucun commentaire: