samedi 26 mai 2007

See this: i'm using my photo profile as a marketing tool


My NotesNotes about Me


See this: i'm using my photo profile as a marketing tool
Share


6:35pm Today | Edit Note | Delete

Rest OftheWorld
5:06pm May 23rd

Hi xxx. Thank you for joining ten reason. I wan to make funny slogans in it's awll. Mat qish bladi was a shame. It wa a copy of the french touche pas à mon pote. I want better for morrocco.


xxxx
Today at 5:50pm

Hi Rest Of the world, would u please specify or give me directions on how u want the slogan to be like. I'l be more than glad to give some suggestions. Sorry for the late reply.


Rest OftheWorld
Today at 6:06pm

let's make one for the rest for the rest of the world and then let's make a a slide-logo. seen any of my slides it will give u an idea. and i'm opened for any good idea. Just remember that this wil become the morrocan alternative inside facebook newspaper ;-)) at least we should hope que ça marche. ce ne serait pas un mauvais résultat que d'être une des sources d'infos qui comptent dans facebook. Qu'en penses tu ?


********
Today at 6:18pm

Ca marche. Je pense que le facebook est capable de reunir tous les marocains a létranger aussi bien quáu Maroc et donc il faut continuer a etre creatif pour que ce site soit non seulement une source dínfo mais aussi un espace ouvert pour les discussions constructives. Will try to do my best and get back to you at the earliest. Thnx for your endeavors by the way*****. I just added u now in my list of friends :)
I also put my comments on Zainab article translation about slavery in the middle east. A+


Rest OftheWorld
Today at 6:30pm

Great. We need as much people as possible to become a Rest Offtheworld friend. We need all to learn about facebook and how it function. comment ça marche. See this: i'm using the photo of the rest off the world profile as a tool for marketing. Do u see what i mean? we all could do this!!! let's become the first morrocan creative insidefacebook newspaper. Bi 'idni llaaahi

Aucun commentaire: